The video of Mitt Romney saying that most Obama voters are “dependent on the government” and “believe they are the victims” was reportedly filmed during a fundraiser at the Florida home of Marc Leder. Leder, a financier, is a member of the new ownership team—along with Will Smith, Adam Aron and Joshua Harris— controlling the Philadelphia Sixers. [Inquirer]
- News: Comcast Today: A Shower of Money in D.C.
- G Philly: Penn Adopts ‘Preferred Name Initiative’ for Trans Students
- News: Former Sixer Battles Teammate in Playoffs
- News: 3 Reasons Republicans Shouldn’t Worry About the Comcast Merger
- Property: What Becomes of an Empty Frat House?
- News: Comcast Today: Earnings Are Up