The video of Mitt Romney saying that most Obama voters are “dependent on the government” and “believe they are the victims” was reportedly filmed during a fundraiser at the Florida home of Marc Leder. Leder, a financier, is a member of the new ownership team—along with Will Smith, Adam Aron and Joshua Harris— controlling the Philadelphia Sixers. [Inquirer]
- News: Penn Student’s Death Still Under Investigation
- News: (UPDATE) Penn Student Dead of Apparent Suicide
- Property: Penn Expands Boundaries of West Philly Home-Buying Program
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.