The video of Mitt Romney saying that most Obama voters are “dependent on the government” and “believe they are the victims” was reportedly filmed during a fundraiser at the Florida home of Marc Leder. Leder, a financier, is a member of the new ownership team—along with Will Smith, Adam Aron and Joshua Harris— controlling the Philadelphia Sixers. [Inquirer]
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- News: Wolf: Raise Taxes on Rich to Fund Schools
- News: Thanks to Obama, Dems Will Lose the Senate
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.