A dilapidated football field in Hunting Park is going to look a little nicer thanks to a $200,000 donation from the Team Vick Foundation. On Tuesday afternoon, the starting quarterback for the Birds, Fairmount Park Conservancy, and a slew of others will be on hand for a groundbreaking ceremony that will, eventually, result in Hunting Park’s Team Vick Field. [Inquirer]
- Be Well Philly: ThinkFest Preview: How Philly Is Reinventing Medicine
- News: WATCH: Maclin’s Gatorade Crash Echoed Play 23 Years Ago
- News: Philly’s 10 Best Pro Athletes on Twitter
- News: Chip Kelly Isn’t Leaving the Eagles
- News: Like It or Not, Foles Is the QB of the Future
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.