A dilapidated football field in Hunting Park is going to look a little nicer thanks to a $200,000 donation from the Team Vick Foundation. On Tuesday afternoon, the starting quarterback for the Birds, Fairmount Park Conservancy, and a slew of others will be on hand for a groundbreaking ceremony that will, eventually, result in Hunting Park’s Team Vick Field. [Inquirer]
- News: “Cyber Snow Days” Could Keep Classes on Schedule
- News: Bill Would Let Universities Secede From State System
- News: Will Banning N-Word Solve Slur Problem?
- News: Sorry Ladies, Nick Foles is Off the Market
- The Scene: PHOTOS: The Terrell Owens Roast
- Be Well Philly: Brent Celek Loves Pure Barre and Yoga