A dilapidated football field in Hunting Park is going to look a little nicer thanks to a $200,000 donation from the Team Vick Foundation. On Tuesday afternoon, the starting quarterback for the Birds, Fairmount Park Conservancy, and a slew of others will be on hand for a groundbreaking ceremony that will, eventually, result in Hunting Park’s Team Vick Field. [Inquirer]
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Property: City Council Gets LOOP-y
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.