A dilapidated football field in Hunting Park is going to look a little nicer thanks to a $200,000 donation from the Team Vick Foundation. On Tuesday afternoon, the starting quarterback for the Birds, Fairmount Park Conservancy, and a slew of others will be on hand for a groundbreaking ceremony that will, eventually, result in Hunting Park’s Team Vick Field. [Inquirer]
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
- News: 2014 Eagles Team Photo Placed in Philadelphia Art Museum
- News: Missanelli: The Real Story Behind the Victor Cruz Tweet
- News: Ex-Eagle Irving Fryar, Mother Reject Plea Deals
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- Ticket: 9 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.