Remember just hours ago, when we told you Ed Rendell might be mulling a political comeback? Maybe those reports were premature: In this soundbite age, politicians scrounging for re-election generally do not make public statements like the one Rendell just made about his grandson. “I’m not a wuss,” he told Maryland delegates to the Democratic National Convention. “So I can tell ya, he looks like an old Chinese man to me.” Rendell has been pushing the whole “not a wuss” meme for awhile, but it’s possible that one man’s “wussiness” is another’s “wise discretion.” What’s really funny is: We think most babies look like Ed Rendell. [BuzzFeed]
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution: Diversity Isn’t Just a Nice Idea
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution We Have the Potential to Change Politics
- G Philly: Ed Rendell Honored at FIGHT for Life Gala
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- G Philly: Local HIV Org Honors Ed Rendell