Remember just hours ago, when we told you Ed Rendell might be mulling a political comeback? Maybe those reports were premature: In this soundbite age, politicians scrounging for re-election generally do not make public statements like the one Rendell just made about his grandson. “I’m not a wuss,” he told Maryland delegates to the Democratic National Convention. “So I can tell ya, he looks like an old Chinese man to me.” Rendell has been pushing the whole “not a wuss” meme for awhile, but it’s possible that one man’s “wussiness” is another’s “wise discretion.” What’s really funny is: We think most babies look like Ed Rendell. [BuzzFeed]
- News: Comcast Today: Today Time Warner, Tomorrow Your Thermostat
- News: Mayor Nutter Tries Cigarette Tax to Fund Schools.
- News: Christie Polls Fourth at Conservative Gathering
- News: Tom Wolf’s Candidacy Gathers Momentum
- News: PA Unemployment Drops, Job Growth Still Weak
- News: Tom Corbett Did the Right Thing