The much maligned former Fox 29 meteorologist John Bolaris is packing up his bags and going home, which might explain why he was in a glass case of emotion the other day. J-Bo owns a vacation home on Long Island and says that he’s done paying rent in Philly on top of his mortgage in New York. He says that he and his girlfriend, Erica Smitheman, will remain together and that she’ll bring his daughter Reina to visit him on some weekends. Bolaris says that he wants to stay in Philly, with everything that’s gone down over the past year or so, that no longer seems feasible. We bid thee farewell, J-Bo. Don’t forget to write. [Philly Gossip]
- News: The Six Degrees Game of Love, Philly Celeb Edition
- News: Who’s Got the Most Klout in Philly?
- News: New Michael Smerconish Show to Debut on CNN This Week
- News: Best Bits of John Bolaris’ Snowstorm Chat
- News: Requiem for a Meme: #BobCostasPinkEye
- News: Would Bob Costas Be On TV With Pink Eye If He Were a Woman?