The eighth annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report indicates that Philadelphia is the 190th on the list of cities with safe drivers. An average driver in Philly gets into an accident every 6.1 years and is more than 64 percent more likely to get into a collision than the national average. We’re convinced the findings are a residual effect caused by all of the Jersey drivers coming across the river. [Allstate]
- News: WATCH: Dirt Bikers Mourn “Dirt Bike Rell”
- News: Traffic Snarled After Deadly Schuylkill Expressway Crash
- News: Report: Philly Has Highest Overdraft Fees in America
- News: Moving Company: More People Moving to Philly Than Out
- News: Are Philly College Students Really America’s Most-Caffeinated?
- News: Report: Philly 3rd in U.S. for Construction Jobs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.