The eighth annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report indicates that Philadelphia is the 190th on the list of cities with safe drivers. An average driver in Philly gets into an accident every 6.1 years and is more than 64 percent more likely to get into a collision than the national average. We’re convinced the findings are a residual effect caused by all of the Jersey drivers coming across the river. [Allstate]
- News: Masterman Is Once Again PA’s Top School
- News: Maybe Drivers and Cyclists Actually Enjoy Fighting
- News: 12 Things You Need to Stop Whining About Now
- News: Penn Law Ranks 7th on U.S. News List
- News: Should City Council Lower Speed Limits in the City to 20 MPH?
- News: Top 5 City Lists We’re Happy Philly Didn’t Make