The eighth annual Allstate America’s Best Drivers Report indicates that Philadelphia is the 190th on the list of cities with safe drivers. An average driver in Philly gets into an accident every 6.1 years and is more than 64 percent more likely to get into a collision than the national average. We’re convinced the findings are a residual effect caused by all of the Jersey drivers coming across the river. [Allstate]
- News: Conde Nast: Atlantic City VERY Unfriendly
- News: Three Area Colleges Have High SAT Scores
- News: Pa. Ranks Second in Teacher Sex Crimes
- Property: The Top 5 Things Smart Philly Residents Care About
- News: The Big List of the Worst Philly Lists of 2014
- News: Hey Philly, You’ll Never Guess Who Made the “Unhappiest Cities” List
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.