Three employees from the Hands of Our Future day care center in Dover, Delaware have been arrested for allegedly encouraging the three-year-olds at the facility to fight each other. A video taken on someone’s cell phone supposedly led to the arrests. The three employees have been charged with multiple crimes related to the incident. Police say that none of the toddlers were seriously injured in the melees. [Newsworks]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
- News: Shooting Suspect Bradley Stone Is Dead
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.