Three employees from the Hands of Our Future day care center in Dover, Delaware have been arrested for allegedly encouraging the three-year-olds at the facility to fight each other. A video taken on someone’s cell phone supposedly led to the arrests. The three employees have been charged with multiple crimes related to the incident. Police say that none of the toddlers were seriously injured in the melees. [Newsworks]
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
- News: Man Robs West Philly Store With Banana
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.