Three employees from the Hands of Our Future day care center in Dover, Delaware have been arrested for allegedly encouraging the three-year-olds at the facility to fight each other. A video taken on someone’s cell phone supposedly led to the arrests. The three employees have been charged with multiple crimes related to the incident. Police say that none of the toddlers were seriously injured in the melees. [Newsworks]
- News: Center City Attorney Faces Sex Assault Charges
- News: Joe Frazier Granddaughter Indicted for Bank Fraud
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
- News: Former Head of Montco GOP Pleads to Indecent Assault
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.