It’s North Philly’s turn to deal with a water main break. The Philadelphia Fire Department responded to the 1800 block of North 4th Street on Friday morning to deal with another break. The size of the break and the extent of the flooding isn’t immediately known, but the street is closed at the area. North 4th Street’s 1800 block is between Cecil B. Moore and Berks. [Philly.com]
- News: NBC10 Is Predicting Snow Tuesday Night
- News: Unseasonable Weather: Now It’s Too Warm
- News: Look How Nice It’s Going to Be This Weekend!
- News: City’s Snow Tab: $18 Million
- News: Here’s a Map Showing PPA Cars Parked Where You’re Not Allowed To Park
- News: Ad Campaign Targets “Street Harassment” of Women