It’s North Philly’s turn to deal with a water main break. The Philadelphia Fire Department responded to the 1800 block of North 4th Street on Friday morning to deal with another break. The size of the break and the extent of the flooding isn’t immediately known, but the street is closed at the area. North 4th Street’s 1800 block is between Cecil B. Moore and Berks. [Philly.com]
- News: Cheer Up, Philly: At Least Your Commutes Are Relatively Short
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: Schuylkill Expressway to Be Slightly Less Lethal Come Christmas
- News: 21 Things Buzzfeed Says Philadelphians Are Afraid Of
- News: Running of the Santas Turned Fatal This Weekend
- News: This Is How Much Snow Fell in Philadelphia Yesterday