It’s North Philly’s turn to deal with a water main break. The Philadelphia Fire Department responded to the 1800 block of North 4th Street on Friday morning to deal with another break. The size of the break and the extent of the flooding isn’t immediately known, but the street is closed at the area. North 4th Street’s 1800 block is between Cecil B. Moore and Berks. [Philly.com]
- News: Will the Christmas Eve Storm Bring Rain or Snow?
- News: Fog Delaying Flights at PHL Airport
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: Pa. Flags Lowered for Philly Firefighter
- News: UPDATE: Deceased Firefighter ID’d as Joyce Craig-Lewis
- News: Nor’easter Hits Region, Makes a Mess
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.