Prisoners being held at Guantanamo Bay are sick and tired of the same, boring Harry Potter stories. The books have, basically, become paperweights in the prison’s library as the detainees held at the interrogation camp in Cuba have decided they’d prefer to watch episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air instead. The librarian at the facility said that the show has become a hit amongst the prisoners and that he went ahead and ordered all six seasons for them. So, the prisoners might be a threat to the safety of Americans, but at least we know they’ve got good taste in ’90s sitcoms. This is the part of the day when we’ll sit back and imagine how awesome it would be if the prisoners did a flash mob where they all did the Carlton dance. [Miami Herald]
- News: The Best and Worst Sound of Music Tweets
- G Philly: WATCH: Leslie Jordan’s Hilarious Doritos Commercial
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- News: Streaming of a White Christmas
- News: WATCH: The Only Way to Start Celebrating Thanksgiving
- Property: Property Where Will Smith Stayed Comes With Bentley