Businessman Jimmy Haslam—a minority stakeholder in the Pittsburgh Steelers since 2008—has agreed to terms on a deal that will make him the new owner of the Cleveland Browns. It has also been announced that former Eagles president Joe Banner will play a role in the new management group, though the exact capacity of his involvement hasn’t been released. Banner had previously said that he’d like to be a part of the ownership group. [NFL.com]
- News: Like It or Not, Foles Is the QB of the Future
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
- News: 2014 Eagles Team Photo Placed in Philadelphia Art Museum
- News: Missanelli: The Real Story Behind the Victor Cruz Tweet
- News: Ex-Eagle Irving Fryar, Mother Reject Plea Deals
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.