Businessman Jimmy Haslam—a minority stakeholder in the Pittsburgh Steelers since 2008—has agreed to terms on a deal that will make him the new owner of the Cleveland Browns. It has also been announced that former Eagles president Joe Banner will play a role in the new management group, though the exact capacity of his involvement hasn’t been released. Banner had previously said that he’d like to be a part of the ownership group. [NFL.com]
- News: Big Leagues Sue Jersey Over Sports Betting
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- Articles: Terrell Owens: 10 Years After the Eagles
- News: Cary Williams Needs to Follow DeSean Jackson Out of Town
- News: Buzz Bissinger Owes Nick Foles an Apology
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.