On Sunday night, two men were shot in Camden. The victims, 30 and 38 respectively, were brought to Cooper University Hospital where they eventually succumbed to their wounds within minutes of each other. Their murders make July 2012 the deadliest month in the history of Camden. The city has seen 13 murders in July and 39 so far in 2012. [Philly.com]
- News: NYT: Camden Is Reviving Under New Police Force
- News: Armed Robbery In Rittenhouse
- News: Fake Cops Rob Fishtown Biz of $87,700
- News: Fatal Shooting Leads to Rowhome Collapse
- News: Police: “Drug Nexus” Behind Abductions, Brutal Murders
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.