On Sunday night, two men were shot in Camden. The victims, 30 and 38 respectively, were brought to Cooper University Hospital where they eventually succumbed to their wounds within minutes of each other. Their murders make July 2012 the deadliest month in the history of Camden. The city has seen 13 murders in July and 39 so far in 2012. [Philly.com]
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
- News: Someone Had $14,500 of Jewelry Stolen From A Car
- News: The Many Faces of Bradley Stone
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.