On Sunday night, two men were shot in Camden. The victims, 30 and 38 respectively, were brought to Cooper University Hospital where they eventually succumbed to their wounds within minutes of each other. Their murders make July 2012 the deadliest month in the history of Camden. The city has seen 13 murders in July and 39 so far in 2012. [Philly.com]
- News: “Happy” Video Makes Camden Seem a Non-Terrifying Place to Live
- Property: Camden Is Called the Most Dangerous Suburb in the U.S.
- News: Wawa Robber Makes It Look Easy
- Foobooz: Cooper River Distillers Gets Go Ahead
- News: Former IRS Employee Charged With Cheating On Taxes
- News: Boys Choir Founder Faces 1,100 Sex Abuse Charges