The Philadelphia Business Journal has rounded up the 50 most expensive properties in the region that are listed on realtor.com. The most expensive? A $15 million, 2,457 square-foot condo in The Rittenhouse Club. A 8,960 square-foot monstrosity between Ridge Avenue and Germantown Pike comes in second at $9.9 million If someone picks up the tab on the digs, we promise to mow the lawn—all 42 acres of it. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- News: WATCH: Can’t a Hawk Just Eat His Breakfast in Peace?
- News: Why Do We Adore the Word Philadelphia?
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: Mummer, Daughter Accused of Attacking Homeless Man
- News: Who Says Halloween Is Just for Kids (and People With Kids)?
- News: Penn Leads Pa. in New Global University Rankings
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.