The Philadelphia Business Journal has rounded up the 50 most expensive properties in the region that are listed on realtor.com. The most expensive? A $15 million, 2,457 square-foot condo in The Rittenhouse Club. A 8,960 square-foot monstrosity between Ridge Avenue and Germantown Pike comes in second at $9.9 million If someone picks up the tab on the digs, we promise to mow the lawn—all 42 acres of it. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- News: This Week’s Outrage Meter
- News: Woman Accused of Real Estate Ponzi Scheme
- News: Activists: Immigration Enforcement Shifting to Philly Suburbs
- News: The Casual Awesomeness of the Schuylkill Boardwalk
- News: Report: Philly Has Highest Overdraft Fees in America
- News: SheRides, and 5 Taxi Services Philly Needs
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.