The Phillies look to continue their winning streak (!!!!) with a matinee win at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday. Couple that with Vice President Joe Biden’s address to the International Association of Fire Fighters at the Philadelphia Convention Center scheduled for 1 p.m., and you’ve got yourself one hell of an afternoon on I-95. Phils fans are advised to find alternate routes. Express trains will be running on the Broad Street Line, leaving from Fern Rock at 10:55, 11:05, 12:05, and 12:15. Delays are also expected on the Vine Street Expressway. Happy Wednesday. [Inquirer]
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
- News: Wolf: Raise Taxes on Rich to Fund Schools
- News: Arctic Splash Cartons: Litter or Art (or Both)?
- News: Thanks to Obama, Dems Will Lose the Senate
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.