The Phillies look to continue their winning streak (!!!!) with a matinee win at Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday. Couple that with Vice President Joe Biden’s address to the International Association of Fire Fighters at the Philadelphia Convention Center scheduled for 1 p.m., and you’ve got yourself one hell of an afternoon on I-95. Phils fans are advised to find alternate routes. Express trains will be running on the Broad Street Line, leaving from Fern Rock at 10:55, 11:05, 12:05, and 12:15. Delays are also expected on the Vine Street Expressway. Happy Wednesday. [Inquirer]
- News: Are Good Phillies Teams Good for Newspapers?
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: PGW Nightmare: Family Has Gas Shut Off Over “Secret” Gas Line
- News: Service Suspended After Deadly Amtrak Accident in Bucks County
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.