In June, the Philadelphia Union parted ways with manager Peter Nowak. Now, Nowak is suing the team for wrongful termination and unpaid severance money. The suit alleges that the club is obligated to continue to pay Nowak because he was under contract through 2015, but that the payments from the Union have stopped. [Philly.com]
- Shoppist: The Soccer Star Who Owns 400 Sneakers
- Shoppist: Maurice Edu Owns HOW Many Shoes?!
- News: Storms Knock Out Power Across Region
- News: Lawsuit Alleges Chester Parking Conspiracy
- Foobooz: Yards Collaboration Beers Hit the Streets, the Pier and the Pitch
- News: PPL Park Hasn’t Done Much for Chester
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.