The Travel Channel’s Anthony Bourdain is reportedly in Philly and making some appearances at some of the Italian Market’s best known food joints. He was photographed at DiBruno Bros and supposedly stopped in at Paesano’s so his crew could grab some sandwiches. They’re in town working on Bourdain’s show The Layover. [Foobooz]
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?
- News: Maria Bello Comes Out in NYT Piece
- News: Streaming of a White Christmas
- News: WATCH: The Only Way to Start Celebrating Thanksgiving
- News: Philadelphians Not Really Paying Attention to Restaurant Calorie Counts
- G Philly: REVIEW: Lady Gaga on SNL