If there’s one thing that every member of the 2011-12 Eagles should have learned last season, it’s that life is easier when you under sell and over deliver. Apparently, though, Michael Vick was absent when they taught that lesson in school because just a year after The Dream Team came up dramatically empty, the Eagles quarterback said that he thinks the team has a chance to become a dynasty. Under sell, over deliver, man. C’mon. [CSN]
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
- News: 3 Observations About Eagles Fans (From a Non-Eagles Fan)
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.