If there’s one thing that every member of the 2011-12 Eagles should have learned last season, it’s that life is easier when you under sell and over deliver. Apparently, though, Michael Vick was absent when they taught that lesson in school because just a year after The Dream Team came up dramatically empty, the Eagles quarterback said that he thinks the team has a chance to become a dynasty. Under sell, over deliver, man. C’mon. [CSN]
- Birds 24/7: Eagle Outlook: Games To Watch
- News: 2014 Eagles Team Photo Placed in Philadelphia Art Museum
- News: Missanelli: The Real Story Behind the Victor Cruz Tweet
- News: Ex-Eagle Irving Fryar, Mother Reject Plea Deals
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
- Ticket: 9 Things to Do in Philly This Week
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.