As of this Sunday, the price of general admission at the Philadelphia Museum of Art will cost $20. The impact of the 25-percent price bump was softened a bit by the announcement that “pay what you wish” hours on Wednesday evenings will be extended to 9 p.m. Also, tickets are now good for two days. So, you’ve got to pay an extra $4, but you’ll have the opportunity to rearrange your schedule to see the exhibits two days in a row. How convenient. [Inquirer]
- Ticket: There’s a Giant Chair in the Lobby of the Kimmel Center
- Ticket: Bill Cosby to Lend Art Collection to Smithsonian
- Ticket: Joe Frazier Statue Being Erected at Xfinity Live
- Ticket: WATCH: Bizarre Trailer for David Lynch’s Upcoming PAFA Exhibit
- Ticket: LOVE Artist Honored on His 86th Birthday
- Ticket: FringeArts Debuts Futuristic Floating Community WetLand
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.