As of this Sunday, the price of general admission at the Philadelphia Museum of Art will cost $20. The impact of the 25-percent price bump was softened a bit by the announcement that “pay what you wish” hours on Wednesday evenings will be extended to 9 p.m. Also, tickets are now good for two days. So, you’ve got to pay an extra $4, but you’ll have the opportunity to rearrange your schedule to see the exhibits two days in a row. How convenient. [Inquirer]
- Ticket: Philadelphia Director Jonathan Demme Auctioning Art Collection in Philly
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: The Whitney Taps Philly Curator for 2014 Biennial
- Ticket: 6 First Friday Picks for March
- Ticket: 5 Things to Do in Philly This Weekend
- Ticket: Philly Instagramers Get Exhibition at Metropolitan Gallery 250