Police are searching for 18-year-old Stevens Glemaud of West Orange, New Jersey after his parents reported him missing over the weekend. Glemaud—a student at Drexel—was reportedly at a party at 40th and Green on Friday night and was last seen in his dorm building on Saturday morning. When his parents came to pick him up for the end of the school year, they couldn’t find him and notified police. [6 ABC]
- News: Cops Kill Armed Man in Mayfair After Traffic Stop
- News: Protesters Decry Police Headquarters Move to West Philly
- News: After Ferguson, Nutter Sends Video Message to Police
- News: Man Found Guilty of Murdering Philly Cop
- News: Philly FOP Prez Wishes Eternal Damnation on Newspaper
- News: Drexel Student Stabbed on Campus
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.