Police are searching for 18-year-old Stevens Glemaud of West Orange, New Jersey after his parents reported him missing over the weekend. Glemaud—a student at Drexel—was reportedly at a party at 40th and Green on Friday night and was last seen in his dorm building on Saturday morning. When his parents came to pick him up for the end of the school year, they couldn’t find him and notified police. [6 ABC]
- News: Retired Philly Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protests
- News: Penn Students Are the Most Polite in the U.S.
- News: Philly Police Commissioner Advising Ferguson Officials
- News: Good Job, Commissioner Ramsey! But….
- News: Court: Philly Police Can Make Political Contributions
- News: My Daughter Wants to Throw Like Mo’Ne Davis
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.