If you care at all about soccer, you’d probably like to know that Peter Nowak is no longer the manager or vice president of soccer operations for the Philadelphia Union. Nowak was not at the team’s practice this morning and his weekly press conference—scheduled for this afternoon—was canceled. The team is expected to make an official announcement later today. So, you know, do with that what you will. [Daily News]
- News: How Soccer Will Restore Law and Order in America
- News: VIDEO: Sons of Ben Becomes a Movie
- The Scene: PHOTO: David Beckham in Philadelphia
- The Scene: PHOTOS: Major League Soccer All-Star Game Party
- News: Former Philadelphia Union Manager Sues Team for Wrongful Termination
- News: Why Pro Soccer Is the Right Game for the Great Recession
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.