You already had June 25th circled on your calendar because it marks the start of the debut of Buzz Bissinger and a new schedule on Talk Radio 1210. Now, you can circle it again to remind yourself that it will also be Rush Limbaugh’s debut on IQ 106.9. A slew of guest hosts had been occupying the 12-3 p.m. slot while the station waited for PREMIERE’S contract with Talk Radio 1210 to expire. Afternoons on the radio in Philly are about to get a lotta bit louder. [All Access]
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: Montco Man Starts Write-In Campaign for Governor
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
- News: Corbett, Wolf Agree on 3 Debates
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.