You already had June 25th circled on your calendar because it marks the start of the debut of Buzz Bissinger and a new schedule on Talk Radio 1210. Now, you can circle it again to remind yourself that it will also be Rush Limbaugh’s debut on IQ 106.9. A slew of guest hosts had been occupying the 12-3 p.m. slot while the station waited for PREMIERE’S contract with Talk Radio 1210 to expire. Afternoons on the radio in Philly are about to get a lotta bit louder. [All Access]
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
- News: The Cigarette Tax Is (Finally) Passed
- News: Pileggi: Fracking Tax Inevitable
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.