Khalif Wyatt—a 21-year-old Temple basketball player—was arrested along with 27 other people in a prostitution sting in Atlantic City over the weekend. He was charged with engaging in prostitution and resisting arrest after supposedly soliciting an undercover officer posing as a prostitute and then attempting to flee on foot. Wyatt was fourth in the Atlantic 10 in scoring last season and was named Second Team All-Atlantic 10 as a junior. [CSN]
- News: Northeast Philly Woman Charged with Sexually Exploiting Her Young Daughters
- News: [UPDATE] Report: Frein Confessed
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.