Khalif Wyatt—a 21-year-old Temple basketball player—was arrested along with 27 other people in a prostitution sting in Atlantic City over the weekend. He was charged with engaging in prostitution and resisting arrest after supposedly soliciting an undercover officer posing as a prostitute and then attempting to flee on foot. Wyatt was fourth in the Atlantic 10 in scoring last season and was named Second Team All-Atlantic 10 as a junior. [CSN]
- News: Center City Attorney Faces Sex Assault Charges
- News: Joe Frazier Granddaughter Indicted for Bank Fraud
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
- News: Former Head of Montco GOP Pleads to Indecent Assault
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.