Khalif Wyatt—a 21-year-old Temple basketball player—was arrested along with 27 other people in a prostitution sting in Atlantic City over the weekend. He was charged with engaging in prostitution and resisting arrest after supposedly soliciting an undercover officer posing as a prostitute and then attempting to flee on foot. Wyatt was fourth in the Atlantic 10 in scoring last season and was named Second Team All-Atlantic 10 as a junior. [CSN]
- G Philly: Preliminary Hearing Set for Gay-Bashing Suspects
- News: WATCH: Don Tollefson Talks About Guilty Plea
- News: America’s Worst City for Bike Thefts
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- News: 59 Narcotics Cases Dropped in Police Corruption Case
- G Philly: New Gay-Bashing Details Emerge in Court Doc
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.