NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Penn State Trustee Resigns, Regrets Paterno Firing
- News: Did PSU Run Up the Score to Beat the Spread?
- News: Slate of Candidates Emerges for Penn State Alumni Election
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges