NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: Grand Jury Makes Ferguson Decision
- News: Former Head of Montco GOP Pleads to Indecent Assault
- News: Cops: Mayfair Tire Slasher David Toledo Slashed More Tires
- News: Death Warrant Signed for Philly Rapper
- News: N.J. Police: 2 Children Shot to Death
- News: Reports: Cooper CEO and Wife Were Stabbed
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.