NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: Let Penn State’s Punishment Stand
- News: Former IRS Employee Charged With Cheating On Taxes
- News: Boys Choir Founder Faces 1,100 Sex Abuse Charges
- G Philly: Philly Grindr Hookup Turns Violent for Visiting Canadian Man
- News: Video: Wild Shootout at Philly Hotel
- News: NCAA’s Penn State Sanctions Questioned by Court