NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: Rutgers Prof Bashes Rolling Stone Camden Article
- News: Rolling Stone Says Camden Is Apocalyptic
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- G Philly: Arrests Made in Brutal Gayborhood Attack
- News: VIDEO: Possible Abduction at 19th and Green
- News: Penn State Students Accused of Anti-Semitic Vandalism