NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: UPDATE: Officer Shot Overnight Released, Recovering at Home
- News: Phila. Sex Trafficker Gets 22 Years
- News: Man in Employee “Hoagiefest” Shirt Robs Wawa
- News: 2nd Arrest Made in LOVE Park Ranger Beating
- News: UPDATE: Arrest Made in LOVE Park Attack; Teen Admits Participation to 6ABC
- News: Massive Counterfeiting Ring Busted in Cherry Hill
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.