NBC News is reporting that new evidence in the Penn State sexual abuse scandal indicates that former university president Graham Spanier sent an email saying that he felt it would be “humane” to not involve social services in the 2001 allegation against Jerry Sandusky. The internal documents also supposedly show that the university researched the legality of the issue and that the incident was not reported to outside authorities.
- News: Penn State Unaffected by Affirmative Action Ruling
- News: Rachel Mersky’s Brilliant Casting for Main Line Takeover: The Movie
- Foobooz: East Passyunk Restaurants Robbed Overnight
- News: Texts Released in Main Line Drug Bust
- News: Up to $30,000 Robbed From Philly Target
- News: Alleged Prep School Drug Ring Busted in Montco