The Miss Universe organization is reportedly seeking big bucks following former Miss Pennsylvania USA Sheena Monnin’s accusation that the Miss USA Pageant was fixed. The organization has filed two separate causes of action against Monnin. Defamation lawsuits were not filed in public court because Miss Universe contracts dictate that all litigation must be handled through private arbitration. [Daily News]
- News: Delaware Man Sues Over Pink Panties Incident
- News: Should Catholic Doc Be Forced to Prescribe Contraceptives?
- News: Norman Mailer’s Mistress Files Libel Suit
- News: School District Sues Ex-Webmaster In Federal Court
- News: Contractor, Lawsuit: Bldg. Owner Was On Site During Collapse
- News: Pa. Defending Lawsuit by Blaming Victim for Own Rape
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.