The Miss Universe organization is reportedly seeking big bucks following former Miss Pennsylvania USA Sheena Monnin’s accusation that the Miss USA Pageant was fixed. The organization has filed two separate causes of action against Monnin. Defamation lawsuits were not filed in public court because Miss Universe contracts dictate that all litigation must be handled through private arbitration. [Daily News]
- News: D.A. Drops Forfeiture Cases
- News: SEPTA Sues Drug Maker Over $1,000-a-Pill Drug
- News: Bensalem Muslims Say Township Won’t Let Them Build a Mosque
- News: Comcast Responds to Hotspot Lawsuit
- News: Complaint: SRC Violated Pennsylvania Sunshine Act
- News: Suit: CBS3 Anchor Chris May Screwed Up Big Time
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.