The Miss Universe organization is reportedly seeking big bucks following former Miss Pennsylvania USA Sheena Monnin’s accusation that the Miss USA Pageant was fixed. The organization has filed two separate causes of action against Monnin. Defamation lawsuits were not filed in public court because Miss Universe contracts dictate that all litigation must be handled through private arbitration. [Daily News]
- News: Feds Sue Philly Schools Over Beard Limits
- Foobooz: Chickie’s & Pete’s Lawsuit Settlement Announced
- News: Havertown Man Battles AOL Over Radio Station
- News: A Philly Court Has Made It Harder for the Government to Track You
- News: Fox 29 “Investigation” Into Don Tollefson Was a Joke
- News: Is the Star Witness in Catholic Sex Abuse Case a Liar?