I’ll Have Another—the horse that won the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness—has officially been scratched from Saturday’s Belmont Stakes. The horse’s trainer says it has suffered a pulled tendon. If I’ll Have Another had won at Belmont, it would have been the first horse to win the Triple Crown since 1978 when Affirmed won all three races. We’re pretty sure there’s a Smarty Jones joke in there somewhere. [6 ABC]
- Shoppist: The Shoppist Gift List, Day 20: Barbour Tartan Dog Coat
- News: The Secret Life of the Tiny-Dog Dog Park
- Shoppist: Field Guide: 5 Insanely Posh Dog Hotels
- News: Police: Somebody Stole Chi-Chi the Pomeranian!
- News: No, Thanks, Really, I Don’t Want Another Dog
- News: It Is Perfectly Legal to Eat Dogs and Cats in PA
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.