A complaint filed in the U.S. District Court of Eastern Pennsylvania today on behalf of several religious groups in the area argues that the city’s ban on feeding homeless people in city-owned parks violates the right to freely exercise religion protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments. [Metro]
- News: PGW’s Union Employees Oppose Sale
- News: Mayor Nutter Tries Cigarette Tax to Fund Schools.
- News: Christie Polls Fourth at Conservative Gathering
- News: Tom Wolf’s Candidacy Gathers Momentum
- News: PA Unemployment Drops, Job Growth Still Weak
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?