The Jersey Shore gang is back in Seaside Heights and went out last night for the first night of Season 6. Oh, and they stayed sober. Yeah, really. A pregnant Snooki and a recently rehabilitated Situation were going to abstain from alcohol consumption, so the entire cast supposedly hopped on the wagon for the sake of solidarity. The last time that many people got on a wagon together we tried to ford the river and our oxen died. [TMZ]
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- News: On Ottawa Shootings, TV News Got It Wrong. Again.
- Ticket: Teresa Giudice to Serve Sentence In Orange is the New Black Prison
- G Philly: Set Your DVR: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Concert on PBS
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.