The Jersey Shore gang is back in Seaside Heights and went out last night for the first night of Season 6. Oh, and they stayed sober. Yeah, really. A pregnant Snooki and a recently rehabilitated Situation were going to abstain from alcohol consumption, so the entire cast supposedly hopped on the wagon for the sake of solidarity. The last time that many people got on a wagon together we tried to ford the river and our oxen died. [TMZ]
- News: (UPDATE) Tollefson Expected to Plead Guilty
- Ticket: Story Lines We Won’t See on How to Get Away With Murder
- Foobooz: Beach and Booze: Wine Promenade
- Ticket: WATCH: Cosby’s Bizarre Appearance on Colbert
- Ticket: Did Temple’s Cody Calafiore Win Big Brother?
- Ticket: Kevin Hart to Guest Judge on Dancing With the Stars
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.