The Jersey Shore gang is back in Seaside Heights and went out last night for the first night of Season 6. Oh, and they stayed sober. Yeah, really. A pregnant Snooki and a recently rehabilitated Situation were going to abstain from alcohol consumption, so the entire cast supposedly hopped on the wagon for the sake of solidarity. The last time that many people got on a wagon together we tried to ford the river and our oxen died. [TMZ]
- News: Comcast-Owned NBC Wins Ratings for First Time in 10 Years
- Ticket: Philly Chef Wins Season 5 of MasterChef
- News: Sheinelle Jones to Anchor Today Weekends
- Ticket: WATCH: The Roots and Jimmy Fallon Square Off On Family Feud
- G Philly: PHOTOS: Allison Williams as Peter Pan
- Foobooz: Down the Shore: New Cocktail and Video Game Bar
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.