The New Jersey state vehicle commission and the state SPCA are concerned about drivers who allow their pets to hinder their ability to function properly while behind the rule. So, they’re prepared to focus on enforcing a law already on the books that prohibits from riding on the driver’s lap, riding in the front seat, riding in the bed of a pickup truck, or hanging out the window. Um, who would want to rob this pup of this level of enjoyment? [ABC]
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.