The New Jersey state vehicle commission and the state SPCA are concerned about drivers who allow their pets to hinder their ability to function properly while behind the rule. So, they’re prepared to focus on enforcing a law already on the books that prohibits from riding on the driver’s lap, riding in the front seat, riding in the bed of a pickup truck, or hanging out the window. Um, who would want to rob this pup of this level of enjoyment? [ABC]
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
- News: Police Using Unmanned Balloon to Hunt Frein
- News: Atlantic City Woman Said to Throw Baby in the Ocean
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.