Woody Allen recently wrote a work of fiction inspired, partly, by a strange crime committed in Upper Darby last year. The owner of a pizza shop in Upper Darby went around hiding live mice in other pizza joints to hurt his competition. Allen’s work of fiction focuses on a producer who catches wind of the story and is inspired to write a script for a movie about mice who rob banks. [Daily News]
- Ticket: Meryl Streep to Play Famously Bad Opera Diva Who Lived in Philly
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- Ticket: What to See (and Skip) in Theaters This Weekend
- Ticket: 13 Scariest Movies on Netflix Streaming
- G Philly: 10 Gay Horror Films You Can Stream Instantly
- Ticket: 10 Must-See Films at Philadelphia Film Festival 2014
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.