Woody Allen recently wrote a work of fiction inspired, partly, by a strange crime committed in Upper Darby last year. The owner of a pizza shop in Upper Darby went around hiding live mice in other pizza joints to hurt his competition. Allen’s work of fiction focuses on a producer who catches wind of the story and is inspired to write a script for a movie about mice who rob banks. [Daily News]
- G Philly: Annie Should Be Left in the Orphanage
- Ticket: REVIEW: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper In the Trailer for American Sniper
- Ticket: Philly Theaters Won’t Show The Interview After Terrorist Threat
- Ticket: 3 New Movies to See in Theaters This Weekend
- G Philly: TONIGHT: Bernadette Screens at The Roxy
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.