Woody Allen recently wrote a work of fiction inspired, partly, by a strange crime committed in Upper Darby last year. The owner of a pizza shop in Upper Darby went around hiding live mice in other pizza joints to hurt his competition. Allen’s work of fiction focuses on a producer who catches wind of the story and is inspired to write a script for a movie about mice who rob banks. [Daily News]
- News: Iverson Documentary to Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival
- Ticket: Highlights From Tribeca, Part 2
- Ticket: New Tina Fey, Amy Poehler Flick Gets Release Date
- Ticket: Kevin Hart to Team With Seth Rogen in new Flick
- Ticket: Highlights From the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Ticket: Lambertville Author James McBride to Produce The Good Lord Bird