Woody Allen recently wrote a work of fiction inspired, partly, by a strange crime committed in Upper Darby last year. The owner of a pizza shop in Upper Darby went around hiding live mice in other pizza joints to hurt his competition. Allen’s work of fiction focuses on a producer who catches wind of the story and is inspired to write a script for a movie about mice who rob banks. [Daily News]
- Ticket: 10 Movies Worth Your Money and Time This Thanksgiving Weekend
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: 13 Things to Do in Philly This Week
- Ticket: New Films Opening to Philly This Weekend
- Ticket: M. Night Shyamalan PA-Shot Thriller Gets Release Date
- Ticket: PFS Screening All Six Original Star Trek Films
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.