Woody Allen recently wrote a work of fiction inspired, partly, by a strange crime committed in Upper Darby last year. The owner of a pizza shop in Upper Darby went around hiding live mice in other pizza joints to hurt his competition. Allen’s work of fiction focuses on a producer who catches wind of the story and is inspired to write a script for a movie about mice who rob banks. [Daily News]
- Ticket: MOVIE METER: Settle in for A Summer’s Tale
- News: Delco Team Wins the Babe Ruth World Series
- Property: Swarthmore Residents Oppose Development
- Ticket: MLK Cougars Spotlighted on ESPN All Week
- Ticket: Michael Fassbender’s Papier-Mâché Head and Lemurs Win the Weekend
- G Philly: QFest Organizers Launch qFLIX
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.