The former Sixer has filed court documents alleging that while he was in Asia playing ball his wife ransacked his house. He claims she took furniture, art, memorabilia, and a bunch of cash. The Answer wants Tawanna thrown in jail until she returns the items and he wants an order barring her from coming back to the house. [TMZ]
- News: Chaka Fattah Jr.: Why I’m Fighting the IRS
- News: Parents Sue Over Philly School Conditions
- News: Lawsuit in Philly Court Has New Abuse Allegations Against Sandusky
- News: Interview: Chaka Fattah Jr.
- News: 76ers Now Trading for Players They Plan to Cut
- News: McCaffery Fighting Inky Inquiry Into Finances
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.