The former Sixer has filed court documents alleging that while he was in Asia playing ball his wife ransacked his house. He claims she took furniture, art, memorabilia, and a bunch of cash. The Answer wants Tawanna thrown in jail until she returns the items and he wants an order barring her from coming back to the house. [TMZ]
- News: Sixers Mad That the NBA Wants Them to Stop Losing So Much
- News: Ex-Sixers GM: ‘Girls in Philly Wanted to Kill Me’
- News: New Jersey’s Dumbest Lawsuit Ever
- News: N.J. Sues Pizza Shop Over Garden State Parkway-Like Logo
- News: Philly Pays $1.4M for Posting Gun Permit Appeal Data Online
- News: Rapper Sued for Alleged Made in America Slap
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.