The former Sixer has filed court documents alleging that while he was in Asia playing ball his wife ransacked his house. He claims she took furniture, art, memorabilia, and a bunch of cash. The Answer wants Tawanna thrown in jail until she returns the items and he wants an order barring her from coming back to the house. [TMZ]
- News: D.A. Drops Forfeiture Cases
- News: Check Out This Amazing Block by Nerlens Noel
- News: SEPTA Sues Drug Maker Over $1,000-a-Pill Drug
- News: Philadelphia 76ers Acquire Draft Pick in (!) 2020
- News: Bensalem Muslims Say Township Won’t Let Them Build a Mosque
- News: Comcast Responds to Hotspot Lawsuit
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.