Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: ‘Wedding Crasher’ Thief Pleads Guilty
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement