Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Meet Mike Whiter, Recipient of Philly’s First Pot Citation
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.