Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: WATCH Woman Attacks Woman at 30th Street Station
- G Philly: Gay Men Released From Hospital With “Serious Visible Injuries”
- News: Officials Profile Gunman in Ambush of State Police
- News: Ramsey Promises Police Won’t Arrest Pot Users
- News: ACLU Sues Police for Using Force to Stop Photos of Arrest
- News: Man Tries to Stop Domestic Assault, Gets Assaulted
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.