Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: Newtown Man to Face Trial for Ear Biting
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- News: Ironworkers Union Members Face New Charges
- News: UPDATE: Philly Cops Charged With Robbing, Extorting Drug Dealers
- News: VIDEO: Woman Hit, Robbed While Departing Trolley
- News: Carjacker Suspect’s Mother Turns Down Arrest Reward
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.