Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: Pennsylvania May Destroy 2,426 Bottles of Fine Wine
- News: Retired Philly Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protests
- News: Del. Peeping Tom Sketch Looks Like Drake (It’s Not Him)
- News: WATCH: Teen Sets Off Explosion at Takeout
- News: Double Amputee Shoplifts $315 in Meat
- News: Death of 3-Year-Old May Spark New Gun Rules
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.