Police arrested 18-year-old Sean Johnson for allegedly shooting an elderly man during a robbery in Southwest Philly earlier this month. Today, the Philadelphia Police Department announced that Johnson escaped custody on May 26th. *Looks at calendar* Good thing they let everyone know in a timely fashion. [Philadelphia Police]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.