Ruh roh, you guys. Roy Halladay dropped to 4-5 with a 3.98 ERA (?!?!) after taking a loss to the Cards on Sunday. Things got out of hand early when Yadier Molina hit a grand slam off of Doc in the bottom of the first inning. The Memorial Day holiday held up Halladay’s plans to have his shoulder looked at following the most recent loss. It’s not yet clear whether Doc will get looked at in New York or Philadelphia. [Inquirer]
- The Scene: Philadelphia History Museum City Social
- News: You Can Buy This Mike Schmidt Crown at Auction
- News: Phillies Deny Report of Big Changes
- News: Time Is Running Out for Phillies GM Ruben Amaro Jr.
- News: The 16 Best Phillies GIFs of 2014
- News: Ex-Phillie Mitch Williams Suing Deadspin, MLB Network
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.