Ruh roh, you guys. Roy Halladay dropped to 4-5 with a 3.98 ERA (?!?!) after taking a loss to the Cards on Sunday. Things got out of hand early when Yadier Molina hit a grand slam off of Doc in the bottom of the first inning. The Memorial Day holiday held up Halladay’s plans to have his shoulder looked at following the most recent loss. It’s not yet clear whether Doc will get looked at in New York or Philadelphia. [Inquirer]
- News: Tina Fey Comments on Jonathan Papelbon’s Crotch Grabbing
- News: Phillies Extend Radio Contract
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Suspended for Grabbing Crotch
- News: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected After Grabbing Crotch
- News: Phillies Give Up Embarrassing Inside-the-Parker
- News: Amaro: Fans Only Care About Wins and Losses
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.