Ruh roh, you guys. Roy Halladay dropped to 4-5 with a 3.98 ERA (?!?!) after taking a loss to the Cards on Sunday. Things got out of hand early when Yadier Molina hit a grand slam off of Doc in the bottom of the first inning. The Memorial Day holiday held up Halladay’s plans to have his shoulder looked at following the most recent loss. It’s not yet clear whether Doc will get looked at in New York or Philadelphia. [Inquirer]
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
- Ticket: Philly Orchestra to Perform National Anthem at Tonight’s Phillies Game
- News: Cliff Lee Accurately Sums Up Phillies Season
- News: Phillies Play Bocce During Rain Delay
- G Philly: DO THIS: Gay Night at the Phillies
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.