Stacey Newkirk-Smalls—the 41-year-old woman who supposedly murdered her twin children in Tacony on Thursday, May 24th—is being held without bail. Smalls is charged with smothering one of her 18-month-old twins and drowning the other. She also allegedly tried to poison her young daughter before attempting to take her own life. Her husband and the father of the children says he’s not sure if he’ll ever speak to his wife again. [6 ABC]
- News: 77-Year-Old Man Robbed In Center City
- News: 2 Suspects in Carjacking, Fatal Crash Denied Bail
- News: Accused Carjacker Occupation on Facebook: “Former Contract Killer”
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.