Stacey Newkirk-Smalls—the 41-year-old woman who supposedly murdered her twin children in Tacony on Thursday, May 24th—is being held without bail. Smalls is charged with smothering one of her 18-month-old twins and drowning the other. She also allegedly tried to poison her young daughter before attempting to take her own life. Her husband and the father of the children says he’s not sure if he’ll ever speak to his wife again. [6 ABC]
- News: Last Night, I Wanted to Bash the Gay-Bashers
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- G Philly: Does This Photo Show Suspects in Gay Beating Dining at La Viola?
- G Philly: $10K Offered for Info on Center City Hate Crime
- G Philly: Police Release Video of Suspects in Attack of Two Gay Men
- News: Police Release Mugshot of Suspect in Pregnant Woman’s Death
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.