Stacey Newkirk-Smalls—the 41-year-old woman who supposedly murdered her twin children in Tacony on Thursday, May 24th—is being held without bail. Smalls is charged with smothering one of her 18-month-old twins and drowning the other. She also allegedly tried to poison her young daughter before attempting to take her own life. Her husband and the father of the children says he’s not sure if he’ll ever speak to his wife again. [6 ABC]
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement
- News: Officer’s Robbery Plea Could Be Tip of The Iceberg
- News: Faith-Healing Couple Receive Prison Sentence