Stacey Newkirk-Smalls—the 41-year-old woman who supposedly murdered her twin children in Tacony on Thursday, May 24th—is being held without bail. Smalls is charged with smothering one of her 18-month-old twins and drowning the other. She also allegedly tried to poison her young daughter before attempting to take her own life. Her husband and the father of the children says he’s not sure if he’ll ever speak to his wife again. [6 ABC]
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
- News: Man, Woman Wanted in Queen Village Shooting
- G Philly: Man Arrested for Murder of Norristown Man He Met On Craigslist for Sex
- News: Halloween Decoration Stolen from South Philly Stoop
- News: Police Using Unmanned Balloon to Hunt Frein
- News: Atlantic City Woman Said to Throw Baby in the Ocean
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.