At approximately 10:30 Tuesday morning authorities evacuated the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. The building was cleared out due to police activity. No injuries had been reported. It’s not immediately clear what type of delays or cancellations to court proceedings the evacuation might cause. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Northeast Philly Woman Charged with Sexually Exploiting Her Young Daughters
- News: [UPDATE] Report: Frein Confessed
- News: City Council Sued Over Speech Rules
- News: Eric Frein Captured, Manhunt Over
- News: State Sen. Washington Pleads Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Seventh-Grader Charged With Making Bomb Threats
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.