At approximately 10:30 Tuesday morning authorities evacuated the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. The building was cleared out due to police activity. No injuries had been reported. It’s not immediately clear what type of delays or cancellations to court proceedings the evacuation might cause. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Mom Testifies About Abduction of Daughter From Philly School
- News: Former Aide to Chaka Fattah Admits Role in Diverting Campaign Funds
- News: Fishtown Food Distribution Center Robbed Overnight
- News: UPDATE: Stabbed Man, Two Bodies Found Along Kelly Drive
- Property: Swarthmore Residents Oppose Development
- News: 3 Men Wanted for Bungled Center City Robbery
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.