At approximately 10:30 Tuesday morning authorities evacuated the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. The building was cleared out due to police activity. No injuries had been reported. It’s not immediately clear what type of delays or cancellations to court proceedings the evacuation might cause. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: D.A. Drops Forfeiture Cases
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.