At approximately 10:30 Tuesday morning authorities evacuated the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. The building was cleared out due to police activity. No injuries had been reported. It’s not immediately clear what type of delays or cancellations to court proceedings the evacuation might cause. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Mom, Who Accused Police of Assault, Arrested for Shoplifting
- News: Feds Sue Philly Schools Over Beard Limits
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement