At approximately 10:30 Tuesday morning authorities evacuated the Delaware County Courthouse in Media. The building was cleared out due to police activity. No injuries had been reported. It’s not immediately clear what type of delays or cancellations to court proceedings the evacuation might cause. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Delco Lawyer Suing Led Zeppelin Could Be Disbarred
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.