On Thursday, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg responded to a piece in the New York Times that compared the stop-and-frisk policies in New York and Philadelphia. The editorial posited that Philly’s policy was more enlightened. Mayor Bloomberg responding by reminding everyone that people keep killing each other in here. [Daily News]
- News: Ed Rendell Returns to the Campaign Trail
- News: Interview: Camden on the Cusp of Revival
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
- News: Women With Bats, Mace Attack School Bus in Northeast Philly
- News: Four Lines of Political B.S. That Make Philly Voters Swoon
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.