On Thursday, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg responded to a piece in the New York Times that compared the stop-and-frisk policies in New York and Philadelphia. The editorial posited that Philly’s policy was more enlightened. Mayor Bloomberg responding by reminding everyone that people keep killing each other in here. [Daily News]
- News: TV Study: Lots of Campaign Ads, But No Coverage
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Can Conservatives and Liberals Be Friends?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.