On Thursday, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg responded to a piece in the New York Times that compared the stop-and-frisk policies in New York and Philadelphia. The editorial posited that Philly’s policy was more enlightened. Mayor Bloomberg responding by reminding everyone that people keep killing each other in here. [Daily News]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
- News: Brady: Kane “Asleep at the Switch” in AG’s Office
- : DA: Delco Officer Angry About Protection Order Kills Woman
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.