On Thursday, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg responded to a piece in the New York Times that compared the stop-and-frisk policies in New York and Philadelphia. The editorial posited that Philly’s policy was more enlightened. Mayor Bloomberg responding by reminding everyone that people keep killing each other in here. [Daily News]
- News: Last Night, I Wanted to Bash the Gay-Bashers
- News: Report: Suspects in Gay Bashing Will Meet Police Today
- G Philly: Does This Photo Show Suspects in Gay Beating Dining at La Viola?
- G Philly: $10K Offered for Info on Center City Hate Crime
- G Philly: Police Release Video of Suspects in Attack of Two Gay Men
- News: Police Release Mugshot of Suspect in Pregnant Woman’s Death
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.