A two-part video has hit the YouTube chronicling the creation and preparation that have gone into Beyoncé’s Memorial Day weekend shows at Atlantic City’s Revel. They will be her first shows since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy on January 7th. Beyoncé says, in the video, that being a mother has made her “more grounded and more like you.” She says this less than 20 seconds after she’s shown dancing next to/flying in a helicopter. Just like us, is right. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we all have choppers to catch to get down the Shore for the weekend.
- G Philly: Asbury Park’s Sand Blast Moves to Atlantic City
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: Questlove Announces 16th Roots Album Via Instagram
- News: Borgata: Poker Star Cheated Us Out of $10 Million
- Ticket: Dad Re-Creates Fresh Prince, Bill Cosby Albums With His Kids
- News: Hall & Oates Enter Hall of Fame, Strike Blow for Philly Musicians