A two-part video has hit the YouTube chronicling the creation and preparation that have gone into Beyoncé’s Memorial Day weekend shows at Atlantic City’s Revel. They will be her first shows since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy on January 7th. Beyoncé says, in the video, that being a mother has made her “more grounded and more like you.” She says this less than 20 seconds after she’s shown dancing next to/flying in a helicopter. Just like us, is right. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we all have choppers to catch to get down the Shore for the weekend.
- News: B101 to Change Name, Keep Format
- News: City Shuts Down Old People Music Venue
- G Philly: Our First (and Last) Annual Twerky Awards
- News: Philly Needs an All-Chanukah Radio Station
- News: Bruce’s Original “Born to Run” Manuscript on Sale Today
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?