A two-part video has hit the YouTube chronicling the creation and preparation that have gone into Beyoncé’s Memorial Day weekend shows at Atlantic City’s Revel. They will be her first shows since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy on January 7th. Beyoncé says, in the video, that being a mother has made her “more grounded and more like you.” She says this less than 20 seconds after she’s shown dancing next to/flying in a helicopter. Just like us, is right. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we all have choppers to catch to get down the Shore for the weekend.
- News: Meeting Scheduled Monday to Try to Save Revel Deal
- Ticket: Taylor Swift Getting First-Ever Dick Clark Award
- Ticket: In a Music Rut?
- News: Revel Buyer Brookfield Walks Away From Deal
- Ticket: Google Play Giving Away Guardians Of the Galaxy Mixtape
- Ticket: CONCERT REVIEW: Caribou at Union Transfer
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.