A two-part video has hit the YouTube chronicling the creation and preparation that have gone into Beyoncé’s Memorial Day weekend shows at Atlantic City’s Revel. They will be her first shows since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy on January 7th. Beyoncé says, in the video, that being a mother has made her “more grounded and more like you.” She says this less than 20 seconds after she’s shown dancing next to/flying in a helicopter. Just like us, is right. Now, if you’ll excuse us, we all have choppers to catch to get down the Shore for the weekend.
- Ticket: Is There Such Thing as Really Good Elevator Music?
- Ticket: WXPN to Host Kids Indie Music Festival KindieComm
- Ticket: Patti LaBelle Brought the White House Down
- Ticket: Chris’ Jazz Cafe Manager Starred In This Amazing NSFW 1994 Music Video
- News: Travel Channel: A.C. Has World’s ‘Best Beach Boardwalk’
- The Scene: Cheers for CHOP