The long awaited Hop Sing Laundromat will finally open its doors to the public tonight. All drinks will be $10, but be sure to hit an ATM before popping in for a cocktail because the custom point-of-sale system isn’t ready yet, so HSL will be operating as a cash-only establishment for the time being. Doors open at 5 p.m. or something like that. Happy Memorial Day to everyone. [Foobooz]
- Foobooz: This Fall: Center City Restaurant Week (With Some New Additions)
- Property: 5BR Center City Home for Less Than $1M
- Property: Morning Headlines: Apartment Market Cooling in Center City
- Foobooz: July 4th Weekend at Shake Shack
- News: Rape Continues to Shake Rittenhouse Neighborhood
- News: Deer Killed on Ben Franklin Bridge
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.