The long awaited Hop Sing Laundromat will finally open its doors to the public tonight. All drinks will be $10, but be sure to hit an ATM before popping in for a cocktail because the custom point-of-sale system isn’t ready yet, so HSL will be operating as a cash-only establishment for the time being. Doors open at 5 p.m. or something like that. Happy Memorial Day to everyone. [Foobooz]
- News: Should City Council Lower Speed Limits in the City to 20 MPH?
- Property: Townhouse Loaded with Luxury Finishes
- Property: Gallery: The Magnificent Ruins Beneath the Metropolitan
- Property: For Sale: Rittenhouse’s Infamous ‘Ragtime’ House
- Property: Gallery: Renovations at the Historic Touraine
- News: Philly PD Looking for Center City Pickpockets