The long awaited Hop Sing Laundromat will finally open its doors to the public tonight. All drinks will be $10, but be sure to hit an ATM before popping in for a cocktail because the custom point-of-sale system isn’t ready yet, so HSL will be operating as a cash-only establishment for the time being. Doors open at 5 p.m. or something like that. Happy Memorial Day to everyone. [Foobooz]
- Property: One Liberty Place to Get Observation Deck
- News: Parking Kiosks Currently Cash-Only
- Property: Millennials Paved the Way for the New Gallery
- Property: New Listing: Renovated Townhouse in Center City
- News: Fire Extinguished at Wanamaker Building
- Property: Center City Applebee’s Is a Hot Commercial Property
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.