For the third time in four years Wildwood, North Wildwood and Wildwood Crest, collectively, were named the best Shore town. Ocean City earned a second-place finish, followed by LBI, Sea Isle City, and Belmar. The New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium’s rankings are determined based on a combination of votes, scientific analysis (really), and other criteria. [phillyBurbs]
- News: Feds Give SEPTA $87 Million for Infrastructure
- News: Jersey May Mandate Cell Phone “Kill Switch”
- News: Christie: End “Bridgegate” Investigation
- News: David Sirota on New Jersey’s Risky Pension Investments
- News: Moving Company: More People Moving to Philly Than Out
- News: Union: Politics Guided Jersey Pension Investments
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.