For the third time in four years Wildwood, North Wildwood and Wildwood Crest, collectively, were named the best Shore town. Ocean City earned a second-place finish, followed by LBI, Sea Isle City, and Belmar. The New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium’s rankings are determined based on a combination of votes, scientific analysis (really), and other criteria. [phillyBurbs]
- News: Report: Icahn Will Save the Taj
- News: Jersey Hunters Snag 124 Bears
- News: Panel: Christie Not Involved in Bridgegate Closures
- Foobooz: Where We’re Eating: Martorano’s
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Make Fun of Chris Christie’s Pig-Bill Veto
- News: Top Republican: Christie’s Shore Protection Is “Stupid”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.