For the third time in four years Wildwood, North Wildwood and Wildwood Crest, collectively, were named the best Shore town. Ocean City earned a second-place finish, followed by LBI, Sea Isle City, and Belmar. The New Jersey Sea Grant Consortium’s rankings are determined based on a combination of votes, scientific analysis (really), and other criteria. [phillyBurbs]
- Foobooz: Cape May Brewing Company Comes to Philadelphia
- News: Joyce Sheridan Death Ruled a Homicide
- News: 5 Reasons Philadelphia Should Be Thankful
- News: Family Hires Pathologist to Investigate Deaths of Cooper CEO, His Wife
- News: Sandy’s Second Anniversary Harder Than First
- News: Penn Leads Pa. in New Global University Rankings
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.