A student has reportedly fired a shot inside Atlantic City’s Oceanside Charter School. Oceanside Charter was the first public charter school in Atlantic City. Its student-body is made of a few hundred kids between pre-K and eighth grade. A tweet indicates that authorities have said that no one was injured in the incident. [Twitter]
- G Philly: Sand Blast Returning to Atlantic City in 2015
- Foobooz: Buddakan AC Is Having A Japanese Whiskey Dinner
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.