A student has reportedly fired a shot inside Atlantic City’s Oceanside Charter School. Oceanside Charter was the first public charter school in Atlantic City. Its student-body is made of a few hundred kids between pre-K and eighth grade. A tweet indicates that authorities have said that no one was injured in the incident. [Twitter]
- News: Pa. State Senator to Plead Guilty to Felony Charge
- News: Convicted Rapist Asks Us to Ask Patti LaBelle for Money
- News: Man Accused of Montco Murder Found In N.C.
- News: Philly Man Shoots Fiance’s Dad With Rifle Multiple Times
- News: Icahn Says Taj Likely to Close
- G Philly: Sand Blast Returning to Atlantic City in 2015
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.