A student has reportedly fired a shot inside Atlantic City’s Oceanside Charter School. Oceanside Charter was the first public charter school in Atlantic City. Its student-body is made of a few hundred kids between pre-K and eighth grade. A tweet indicates that authorities have said that no one was injured in the incident. [Twitter]
- News: Someone Stole Froggy Carr’s Costumes
- News: Stolen Viola Smashed to Pieces in West Philly
- Foobooz: Only In A.C.: Anthrax Bourbon
- News: Union: Icahn Backs Out of Deal to Save Trump Taj
- News: Sex Video with Minors Being Passed Around at Middle School
- News: Coroner: Bradley Stone Didn’t Die of Self-Inflicted Stab Wound
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.