This morning, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney participated in a roundtable discussion at the Universal Bluford Charter School in West Philly. While Romney and company were inside debating class size and the impact two-parent households have on children, Mayor Nutter was a block away speaking in front of an Obama 2012 sign. Mayor Nutter said, “I don’t know why this guy’s here,” said Nutter. “[He] has suddenly somehow found West Philadelphia, somehow now wants to talk about education.” [Politico]
- News: Philly Police Get Raise and a Rebuke
- News: Paris? Here Are 9 Cities Mayor Nutter Should Be Visiting
- News: Is Chris Christie Still a Viable Presidential Candidate?
- News: Ori vs. Kenyatta: Gloves Off
- News: Neighbors Love Pop-Up Beer Gardens
- News: Pa. Republican Introduces Federal Bill to Legalize Medical Marijuana
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.