This morning, presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney participated in a roundtable discussion at the Universal Bluford Charter School in West Philly. While Romney and company were inside debating class size and the impact two-parent households have on children, Mayor Nutter was a block away speaking in front of an Obama 2012 sign. Mayor Nutter said, “I don’t know why this guy’s here,” said Nutter. “[He] has suddenly somehow found West Philadelphia, somehow now wants to talk about education.” [Politico]
- News: Mike Nutter on CNN: I Don’t Know If Knockout Game Is Real
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?