Jeff Garcia—the 42-year-old quarterback who won the city over with an improbable run at the end of the Eagles 2006 season—was on 94 WIP this morning and said that he’d jump at the chance to become an Eagle again. He said his wife—former Playmate of the Year, SI Swimsuit model, and WWE Diva Carmella DeCesare—would only give him the green light to play if he did so in midnight green. Garcia also said that if the team called, he’d pick up the phone and ask Andy Reid how much he’d have to pay to get the team to take him back. [CBS 3]
- News: Phillies, Eagles in Top-50 Most Valuable Sports Franchises
- Articles: Who Is Nick Foles?
- News: D.C. Mayor Says Eagles Made “Dumbest Mistake” in Releasing DeSean
- News: Mathis Trolls Media with Fake $64K Receipt
- Ticket: Connor Barwin, Kurt Vile Team Up to “Make the World Better”
- News: Philly Probably Won’t Host 2015 NFL Draft
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.