Jeff Garcia—the 42-year-old quarterback who won the city over with an improbable run at the end of the Eagles 2006 season—was on 94 WIP this morning and said that he’d jump at the chance to become an Eagle again. He said his wife—former Playmate of the Year, SI Swimsuit model, and WWE Diva Carmella DeCesare—would only give him the green light to play if he did so in midnight green. Garcia also said that if the team called, he’d pick up the phone and ask Andy Reid how much he’d have to pay to get the team to take him back. [CBS 3]
- News: Buzz Bissinger Owes Nick Foles an Apology
- News: DeSean Poses With Chris Brown on Instagram
- News: Chip Kelly’s Secret Weapons: College Professors
- News: Fan Posts ‘Fly Eagles Fly’ on Giants Punter’s Twitter Account
- Foobooz: LeSean McCoy Just Left a 20-Cent Tip at PYT
- Foobooz: Do Something Different for the Eagles Game
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.