Jeff Garcia—the 42-year-old quarterback who won the city over with an improbable run at the end of the Eagles 2006 season—was on 94 WIP this morning and said that he’d jump at the chance to become an Eagle again. He said his wife—former Playmate of the Year, SI Swimsuit model, and WWE Diva Carmella DeCesare—would only give him the green light to play if he did so in midnight green. Garcia also said that if the team called, he’d pick up the phone and ask Andy Reid how much he’d have to pay to get the team to take him back. [CBS 3]
- The Scene: DeSean Jackson Is Dating Ashanti
- News: Eagles Passed First Huge Test of the Season
- News: Bon Jovi Wants to Buy an NFL Team in the Northeast
- News: WATCH: Nick Foles and Chip Kelly Mic’d Up
- News: Nate Allen Prefers Tackling Pigs to Humans
- News: Wait, No Tailgating at the Super Bowl This Year?!