Jeff Garcia—the 42-year-old quarterback who won the city over with an improbable run at the end of the Eagles 2006 season—was on 94 WIP this morning and said that he’d jump at the chance to become an Eagle again. He said his wife—former Playmate of the Year, SI Swimsuit model, and WWE Diva Carmella DeCesare—would only give him the green light to play if he did so in midnight green. Garcia also said that if the team called, he’d pick up the phone and ask Andy Reid how much he’d have to pay to get the team to take him back. [CBS 3]
- News: Boyz II Men Member: Sanchez Can’t Survive WIP
- News: Temple: Eagles Want Big Rent Increase at Linc
- News: Players Union Probes DeSean’s Release by Eagles
- News: Donovan McNabb: Greatest QB of All Time?
- News: Are These Photos of DeSean Jackson Throwing Gang Signs?
- News: The Best Tweets About DeSean Jackson’s Release