Donald Trump has recently come out in support of Donald Trump to be on the Mitt Romney ticket as the vice presidential candidate. Donald Trump also thinks that Donald Trump should give the keynote speech at the Republican National Convention. It’s also recently been reported that Donald Trump thinks that Donald Trump might start his own super PAC. We think that maybe Donald Trump should start this whole onslaught by not referring to himself in the third person. [The Hill]
- News: State Senate Candidate’s Daughter Calls Him a Liar
- News: Daryl Metcalfe’s Bad Religion
- News: Airbender Movie Given Pa. Tax Credits for California Work
- News: House Passes Gun Bill; Corbett Expected to Sign
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.