Donald Trump has recently come out in support of Donald Trump to be on the Mitt Romney ticket as the vice presidential candidate. Donald Trump also thinks that Donald Trump should give the keynote speech at the Republican National Convention. It’s also recently been reported that Donald Trump thinks that Donald Trump might start his own super PAC. We think that maybe Donald Trump should start this whole onslaught by not referring to himself in the third person. [The Hill]
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?
- News: Tom Corbett: Milquetoast Conservative, Atrocious Politician