June 9th and 10th will mark Eastern State Penitentiary’s Prison Break weekend. The event focuses on some of the greatest prison escapes in American history—including the famous tunnel escape of 1945. That weekend will also feature the launch of Bocce at ESP. Now you’ll be able to play the game that inmates used to play on the courts originally built at the base of Eastern State’s massive wall as an emotional escape from their tedious lives behind bars. [Eastern State]
- News: World’s First Selfie Was Taken In Philadelphia
- News: Wrong About Gettysburg… Again
- News: Do People Really Pee Themselves at Terror Behind the Walls?
- Articles: Can USA250 Make Philly the Star of America’s 250th Birthday?
- News: The Philly Inferiority Complex: What We Can Learn From KC
- News: Philadelphia Almost Victim of Nuclear Bomb Accident