Today, Republican Pennsylvania state Rep. Daryl Metcalfe introduced an anti-abortion bill that would eliminate funding to Planned Parenthood. The proposed legislation is similar to measures currently being debated in other states. It’s called the Whole Woman’s Health Funding Priority Act and would put health care providers offering abortion services on the bottom rung of the funding ladder. [Philly.com]
- News: New Privatization Proposal Would Allow Beer, Wine, Liquor be Sold In Same Store
- News: Is America Over the Civil War?
- News: Six Winners and Losers in the Abandoned Sting Case
- News: The Abandoned Sting Case Might Be Bigger Than You Thought
- News: Kane Just Turned Abandoned Sting Into Double-Dog Dare
- News: Pa. Senator Kicked Out of Harrisburg Bar