For those of you who didn’t like trekking down to Pennsport to get some of Michael Solomonov’s fried chicken and donuts, it’s time for a celebration because it looks like a second Federal Donuts location is set to open in Center City. The proposed location is in a 680 square-foot storefront on the 1600 block of Sansom Street next to Philadelphia Chutney Company. If they build it, people will come. People will most definitely come. [Foobooz]
- Property: Property’s Weekend Agenda: 3 Saturday Picks
- News: PHOTO: 13 People Already Lined Up Outside the Apple Store
- News: $1M Lotto Ticket Purchased in Philly Expires Today
- News: What Should a Redesigned LOVE Park Look Like?
- News: Burglar in Weird Disguise Breaks Into Center City Deli
- Property: New Coworking Spaces Coming To Center City and Old City This Winter
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.