For those of you who didn’t like trekking down to Pennsport to get some of Michael Solomonov’s fried chicken and donuts, it’s time for a celebration because it looks like a second Federal Donuts location is set to open in Center City. The proposed location is in a 680 square-foot storefront on the 1600 block of Sansom Street next to Philadelphia Chutney Company. If they build it, people will come. People will most definitely come. [Foobooz]
- Property: Little Pete’s to Meet the Wrecking Ball?
- Property: Center City Fixer-Upper Going For $70K
- Property: DiStefano: New Center City Office High-Rises Unlikely
- Articles: CNN’s Jake Tapper on Growing Up in Philadelphia
- News: Police Cars Crash in Center City
- News: Cops Looking for Rittenhouse Bicycle Thieves
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.