For those of you who didn’t like trekking down to Pennsport to get some of Michael Solomonov’s fried chicken and donuts, it’s time for a celebration because it looks like a second Federal Donuts location is set to open in Center City. The proposed location is in a 680 square-foot storefront on the 1600 block of Sansom Street next to Philadelphia Chutney Company. If they build it, people will come. People will most definitely come. [Foobooz]
- News: Dilworth to Reopen Sept. 4 With Celebrations, Garces
- News: SEPTA’s Trolley Tunnel in Center City Has Reopened
- Property: How New Stores Are Reshaping Rittenhouse
- Property: Live in Radnor? Better Not Say You’re From Philly
- News: Officials Investigate “Suspicious Package” in Center City
- Property: Chestnut Retail Space To Be Banana Republic Factory
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.