A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- News: Another Pa. Republican Supports Medical Marijuana
- News: State Senate to Consider Medical Marijuana
- News: 3 Reasons to End the Pa. Death Penalty
- News: Magazine Says Pa. Governor Race Is “Likely Democratic”
- News: Election 2015: Who Wants to Be Mayor?
- News: Law Firm Asks Court to Forgive Bob Brady’s $450,000 Debt
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.