A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- News: From Father Judge and Comcast to the Secret Service
- News: Those Racy Emails: What They’re Saying
- News: Pa. Senate Approves Medical Marijuana
- News: Ed Rendell Is Using Bedbugs to Fight Brooklyn’s DNC Bid
- News: 3 Reasons This Is the Moment to Pass an LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill
- News: The Cigarette Tax Is (Finally) Passed
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.