A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- News: What Happened to 93,000 Pennsylvania Workers?
- News: How Will Pa. Supreme Court Deal With Porn Scandal?
- News: Ed Rendell Returns to the Campaign Trail
- News: Sen. Carper on How to Handle Ebola
- News: Four Lines of Political B.S. That Make Philly Voters Swoon
- News: Darryl Metcalfe Moves to Block Immigrant Children from Pa.
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.