A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- News: VIDEO: Brian Sims Introduces Bill to Close the Gender Gap in Pay
- News: “Johnny Doc” and IBEW Local 98 Back Allyson Schwartz for Governor
- News: Can Everybody Shut Up About The Obama Funeral Selfie?
- News: Jersey Voters Ready for Chris Christie to Get Another Job
- News: MontCo Conservative Activist Challenges Corbett
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution: We Have the Potential to Change Politics