A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- G Philly: State LGBT Groups Get Behind Philly’s Mike Stack
- News: Wawa: 50 Thoughts for 50 Years
- News: Tom Corbett Wants No Blame for Kathleen Kane’s Abandoned Sting
- News: Corbett Primary Challenger to Stay on Ballot
- News: Is America Over the Civil War?
- News: Six Winners and Losers in the Abandoned Sting Case