A new poll from Public Policy Polling shows that President Barack Obama has an eight-percent lead on presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney among Pennsylvania voters. The lead is one point more than the 49-42 spread Obama held in the last general election poll in Pennsylvania. [Politico]
- News: Corbett Expands Medicaid to 300,000
- News: 5 Reasons Fall Could be Great for Politics in Philly
- News: Poll: Wolf’s Lead Over Corbett Widens
- News: Montco Man Starts Write-In Campaign for Governor
- News: City Hall Ends Effort to Collect Lap Dance Tax
- News: Doctors Want State Investigation Into Fracking Claims
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.