The Flyers star seems to be enjoying his elongated offseason. Over the weekend he was spotted playing Cornhole at the North Shore Swim Club. Now, it looks like he’s been on quite the stretch of beer pong-filled evenings. And he’s doing it all with casts on both wrists. Now that’s dedication. Dry Island be damned. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Phantoms Unveil Terrifying New Mascot
- News: Flyers’ Timonen Has Blood Clots in Both Lungs, Leg
- News: Three to Join Flyers Hall of Fame
- News: Flyers Goalie Keeps Posting Shirtless Selfies With His Dog
- Property: Gallery: Claude Giroux’s New Rittenhouse Digs. We Think.
- News: Stanley Cup in Sea Isle City Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.