The Flyers star seems to be enjoying his elongated offseason. Over the weekend he was spotted playing Cornhole at the North Shore Swim Club. Now, it looks like he’s been on quite the stretch of beer pong-filled evenings. And he’s doing it all with casts on both wrists. Now that’s dedication. Dry Island be damned. [Crossing Broad]
- News: How the Flyers’ Giroux and Simmonds Almost Beat the Globetrotters
- Foobooz: Tastykake Turns 100
- Property: In Honor of US vs. Canada, Here’s Ed Snider’s Philly Condo
- Property: Ed Snider Selling His NYC Apartment and Its Key to Gramercy Park
- News: Ed Snider Is Really Mad About Claude Giroux’s Olympic Snub
- News: Should Claude Giroux Be a Late Addition to the Olympics?