Penn Virginia Resource Partners L.P. have announced a new $380 million deal to provide new pipelines for Marcellus Shale natural gas drillers. The Radnor energy company announced its $1 billion acquisition of a Marcellus pipeline system back in April and has recently reached an agreement with four drillers to extend its Lycoming County system. [Inquirer]
- News: Apparently the Main Line Is One Giant Episode of Weeds
- News: Texts Released in Main Line Drug Bust
- Property: Relisted: Larry Brown’s $5.9M Bryn Mawr Estate
- News: Want to Be Governor, Allyson Schwartz?
- News: Union League Membership Moving Away from Main Line
- News: Republicans Join Call for Marcellus Tax