Penn Virginia Resource Partners L.P. have announced a new $380 million deal to provide new pipelines for Marcellus Shale natural gas drillers. The Radnor energy company announced its $1 billion acquisition of a Marcellus pipeline system back in April and has recently reached an agreement with four drillers to extend its Lycoming County system. [Inquirer]
- Property: Digital Billboards Are Being Installed On Market
- News: Police Tasered Man After Apple Store Ran Out of iPhone 6
- Property: Main Line Monday: $2.25 Paoli Farmhouse Reproduction
- Property: $4M Manse With “Chocolate Room”
- News: Radnor Cop Commits Suicide Outside Police Station
- Property: Main Line Monday: Newly Listed $6M Contemporary
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.