Penn Virginia Resource Partners L.P. have announced a new $380 million deal to provide new pipelines for Marcellus Shale natural gas drillers. The Radnor energy company announced its $1 billion acquisition of a Marcellus pipeline system back in April and has recently reached an agreement with four drillers to extend its Lycoming County system. [Inquirer]
- Property: Main Line Monday: $4.37M Bryn Mawr Home with Pool & Spa
- Property: One Ardmore Place Continues to Face Local Opposition
- Property: Main Line Monday: $1.32M Mini-Estate in Haverford
- News: Sunoco Announces $2.5B Pa. Pipeline Project
- News: What Governor Wolf Means for Philly
- Property: Main Line Monday: Merion Station Rental Offers 5 Bedrooms
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.