Penn Virginia Resource Partners L.P. have announced a new $380 million deal to provide new pipelines for Marcellus Shale natural gas drillers. The Radnor energy company announced its $1 billion acquisition of a Marcellus pipeline system back in April and has recently reached an agreement with four drillers to extend its Lycoming County system. [Inquirer]
- Property: Pending Sale: $1.79M Mini Castle in Villanova
- Foobooz: Main Line Happenings
- Property: Main Line Monday: Radnor Township Gem with Outdoor Kitchen
- Property: Main Line Monday: Haverford Home with HGTV Kitchen
- Property: SOLD: $1.46 Million For This Haverford Estate
- Property: Main Line Monday: Tudor Revival Going For Over $1 Million
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.