Penn Virginia Resource Partners L.P. have announced a new $380 million deal to provide new pipelines for Marcellus Shale natural gas drillers. The Radnor energy company announced its $1 billion acquisition of a Marcellus pipeline system back in April and has recently reached an agreement with four drillers to extend its Lycoming County system. [Inquirer]
- News: Four Plead Guilty in Main Line Drug Ring Case
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
- Property: Is This a Hecto-Oxagonal-Geodesical-Solaris Home?
- Property: The Main Line Is Getting New Projects
- Foobooz: Suburban Eats: Lobster Dinner at Susanna Foo
- Property: Wynnewood: Seventh “Hottest Suburb” In the Country
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.