Pat Burrell returned to Philly over the weekend so that he could retire with his former club. Fortunately, it also meant that we were all treated to a weekend’s worth of out-on-the-town antics like dancing shirtless at the Pen and Pencil, spending $158 at a bar and not tipping, and grabbing a young woman’s breast at the Piazza in Northern Liberties. Crossing Broad is slowly but surely piecing together the former Phil’s weekend agenda. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Hamels: “You Have to Know When to Start Over”
- Property: Former Philadelphian Breaks Record in Clearwater
- News: Does Ruben Amaro Have a Plan for the Phillies?
- Articles: Heidi Hamels Is More Than Just Mrs. Cole Hamels
- News: The Phillies Just Signed a Guy Married to a Playboy Model
- News: Phillies Just Got Older, Druggier