Pat Burrell returned to Philly over the weekend so that he could retire with his former club. Fortunately, it also meant that we were all treated to a weekend’s worth of out-on-the-town antics like dancing shirtless at the Pen and Pencil, spending $158 at a bar and not tipping, and grabbing a young woman’s breast at the Piazza in Northern Liberties. Crossing Broad is slowly but surely piecing together the former Phil’s weekend agenda. [Crossing Broad]
- Property: Ryan Howard’s Home Is Pending Sale
- News: Baseball Fans: It’s Trade Deadline Day
- Foobooz: Save the Date: BBQ at the Ballpark
- News: Here’s How to Fix the Philadelphia Phillies
- News: Ryan Howard’s Run With the Phillies Might Soon Be Over
- News: Olbermann Names Cliff Lee the “Worst Person in the World”
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.