Pat Burrell returned to Philly over the weekend so that he could retire with his former club. Fortunately, it also meant that we were all treated to a weekend’s worth of out-on-the-town antics like dancing shirtless at the Pen and Pencil, spending $158 at a bar and not tipping, and grabbing a young woman’s breast at the Piazza in Northern Liberties. Crossing Broad is slowly but surely piecing together the former Phil’s weekend agenda. [Crossing Broad]
- News: Jimmy Rollins Officially Traded to the Dodgers
- News: Jimmy Rollins Trade May Need to Be Reworked
- Ticket: WATCH: Chase Utley Surprises Fan With Cancer
- News: 11 Best Jimmy Rollins GIFs
- News: Rollins Trade Called “A Matter of Time”
- News: Ex-Phillie Jayson Werth Sentenced to Jail for Driving Too Fast
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.