Notre Dame—along with dozens of other Catholic schools and institutions—has filed a lawsuit against the Obama administration over a mandate requiring most employers to provide birth control coverage in health plans for their employees. The Archdioceses of Washington, New York and Michigan, and the Catholic University of America are also involved in the lawsuit. President Obama delivered a commencement address at Notre Dame in 2009. [Huffington Post]
- News: Pope Francis Just Provided Us With the Most Awesome Road House Fan Fiction Scenario, Ever
- News: Obamacare, Contraception and Religious Freedom
- News: Obama’s Big Vatican Insult!
- News: Pennsylvania Provides White House Tree for Third Christmas
- News: White House Asks America to Choose Which Pardoned Turkey Is Awesomer
- News: Guess the Chris Christie-Barack Obama Honeymoon Is Over