A worker has been killed in an industrial accident at the Inquirer building in Montgomery County. The man was reportedly trapped under a massive roll of paper at the plant that prints the Inquirer and Daily News in Upper Merion. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: IGM Spokesman Mark Block Resigns
- News: Stan Wischnowski Leads Philly Newspapers to the Future
- News: Veteran Inky Editor Gets Big Promotion
- News: Daily News Corrects Ex-Editor’s Quote
- News: Interview: David Boardman and the Future of Philly Newspapers
- News: McCaffery’s Suit Survives First Inky Objections
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.