A worker has been killed in an industrial accident at the Inquirer building in Montgomery County. The man was reportedly trapped under a massive roll of paper at the plant that prints the Inquirer and Daily News in Upper Merion. [NBC Philadelphia]
- Property: Montco Earns School District Money From Delinquent Properties
- Property: Montco Has Tripled in Condos and Apartments
- News: John Baer Wrote Today’s Funniest Line About Pennsylvania Politics
- News: Tony Auth, Pulitzer-Winning Cartoonist, Has Died
- Property: Historic Property: Jenkintown Founder’s Family Home
- News: (UPDATE) Gerry Lenfest Is Tom Corbett’s Fifth-Biggest Donor
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.