A worker has been killed in an industrial accident at the Inquirer building in Montgomery County. The man was reportedly trapped under a massive roll of paper at the plant that prints the Inquirer and Daily News in Upper Merion. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: State Rep. Spent $600 in Pa. Money to Promote His Acting Gig
- News: Philly.com Absorbs Inky, Daily News Sites
- News: Decade-Old Daily News Pulitzer Beef Rekindled
- News: Cop in ‘Tainted Justice’ Series Gets Job Back
- Property: House of the Week: Lynnewood Hall
- News: Fumo in Inquirer: Don’t Give Money to Homeless
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.