A worker has been killed in an industrial accident at the Inquirer building in Montgomery County. The man was reportedly trapped under a massive roll of paper at the plant that prints the Inquirer and Daily News in Upper Merion. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Headline of the Day: “Shrink Accused of Playing Tug”
- G Philly: New Gay Marriage Argument Filed with PA Supreme Court
- News: Will Philly Papers Go Up for Sale Again?
- News: UPDATE: Bill Marimow Is BACK. Norcross to Appeal.
- News: No Settlement in Inquirer Ownership Case
- News: Temple Interns Begin Return to “Apartheid Era” Inquirer