In case you’ve forgotten that Philly’s public schools are in a state of crisis, Philadelphia Public School Notebook, WHYY/Newsworks, American Graduate: Let’s Make It Happen, and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting would like to remind you (with infographics!). The piece focuses on 2005′s incoming crop of freshmen at Benjamin Franklin High School. Believe it or not (believe it), the piece shows that Philly students have a rough road to graduation and college. [Newsworks]
- News: Philly School District Makes Ominous Announcement
- News: Embattled Corbett Education Advisor Resigns
- G Philly: Bryn Mawr Named Top 20 LGBT-Friendly School
- News: Even Pittsburgh Is Pleading for Philly Schools Now
- News: How Philly Families Will Pay for Harrisburg’s Sins
- News: UPDATE: Cigarette Tax Vote Canceled
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.